Tuesday, February 2, 2010

36 Week Appt.

Another good appointment! My blood pressure was 110/70. I hadn't gained weight again (I'm stuck at 20 lbs, which is perfectly fine with me!). I am still measuring right on track. C's heart rate was 133 and he wouldn't hold still (as usual)! The exciting news for me was that I am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. She said that that I def. might not make it 'til the 24th and if I am in labor before then she would def. go ahead and do my c/s. I realize I could go back next week and it could all be the same, but it was still exciting to be SOMETHING!

7 comments:

Sonya said...

Yes you are right it is VERY EXCIING!!! I JUST DONT THINK I CAN WAIT ANY LONGER:)

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

very exciting!

Unknown said...

Very exciting!! Glad everything is looking good.

Jessie said...

Yay! Good news!

Sapphire Sweets by Emily said...

I may be seeing you soon!! :) Glad you are both doing well.

Susie said...

PTL for wonderful and exciting news! Patience is a virtue...that's what I tell my kids. LOL! I know I had a hard time being patient those last few weeks of pregnancy. Praying God's blessings upon you today!

Desiree' said...

what a good start! good luck! can't wait to see pics of little Corbin!