Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Game & 37 Weeks

Sunday night we went over to my uncle tony and aunt lisa's to watch the Superbowl. Todd and Kayla and Kaydee Mae were over there too. That Kaydee Mae is just adorable and growing way too fast! We were all cheering on our Colt's, bummed they lost, but we still had a good evening enjoying each other!

My dad and B playing before the game started
Brycen Hunter
I was glad it wasn't really late when the game got over, but I still couldn't sleep well :( Yesterday at work seemed like a long day! Ed and Judy (our preacher and his wife) came by to visit for a little bit last night. That was a nice visit! We are so thankful for them (and the cookies she brought too!) haha :)
37 Weeks
I was 37 Weeks yesterday... Full Term! How exciting! I am huge. Uncomfortable. And VERY ready to have C out. Also, very grateful that he is still in there and healthy though! I go to the dr. this evening at 4:50 our time... Hopefully they will have the roads cleared by then so it won't be too long of a trip. I am anxious to see if I have made anymore progress. At the most we have 15 days until my c/s is set for, but man oh man I am hoping for him to come out before then!!! I just can't wait to snuggle this little boy! I told Ryan I don't think I will be able to share him, even with him! hahah! :) But seriously! I am sure I will spoil him rotten because I won't want to put him down. Ever! We have waited so long for this... and although 15 days might not sound like a long time to wait, it feels like eternity right now! I am enjoying a snow day at home with Brycen just hanging out since his school was cancelled.

10 comments:

Tasha said...

OH Chelsa! I am so excited for you. I bet it does seem like an eternity. I pray that it won't be though....I pray that Baby C comes to you quickly! :) You are so cute, prego!

Jessie said...

Snow days are the best!:) Good luck at the dr...hope you get some fun details. I'm kind of thinking that a trip to eville sounds like fun right about now!:)

TheButterfly2 said...

I am so happy you have made it to 37 weeks! That's great news!

Leah Robinson said...

YAY!! It seriously won't be long hun!! I remember once doc gave me a set date for induction, it seemed like FOREVER!

And yes, you won't want to put him down. I am a "Stella Hog" =) I waited so long to get pregnant with her, and it is a dream come true to hold her 24/7! I completely understand! Praying every day for ya!!

Jeremy, Kali, Crystal, Mason, & Clay said...

I never put Clay down & proud to say he's very spoiled :-) He's such a cuddle bear & I think God sent him that way knowing what we've been through...& I'm sure he's going to do the same for you!!!! Can't wait to hear about your app!!!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

You are looking ready. Low and big- I mean that in the best pregnant way possible. :) Im looking at snow falling again today and you are supposed to have your apt in about an hour. Hopefully you're already there and safe. I can't wait to meet C. If you progress enough are you going to try to have him naturally or is it too risky?

Ashley said...

You don't know how happy I am for you!! I am so glad everything has fell into place and that you ONLY have 15 more DAYS! Crazy! Hope you have a safe drive down to E-ville with nothing but good news at your doctor visit:)

Shannon said...

congrats on C's arrival!!! glad everything went well.

**Kaycee Gingerich** said...

CONGRATS! Cant wait to see pics! Hope you are baby are doing well!

Jennifer said...

I am so excited he is finally here and you no longer have to wait! I am sure he was every bit worth the wait though :) Corbin is already so loved- what a lucky little boy! I thank God everything went well for you & can't wait to meet the little guy!!