Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pictures (because I know that's all ya'll want!)

after his first bath in his bath tub at home. his belly cord fell off on tues. and he had his first real bath wednesday! i forgot the camera beforehand.
i .love. a clean smellin baby :)

my boys in their baseball pj's :)


first bath momma did all by herself on friday (i gave both the boys baths at the same time, b in the big tub and c in his lil tub)... it actually worked out really well and was faster than doing them separate... b could play while i gave c his. i haven't been doing it long, but i actually don't think having two kiddos is all that hard... it helps that b is older though i'm sure.



sweet. sleeping.clean.precious.baby!




he was facebooking w/ me :)

my boys <3
So, I have to say germs have always freaked me out, but now I'm just turning into a paranoid freak! Thursday we went to my friend Melissa's mom's viewing and I thought that I might honestly have a heart attack before we left there. Corbin stayed in his seat, zipped up, with the little sign hanging down saying w/ a hand w/ a cross over it (no touching), but I was just sooo paranoid that he was going to get sick! I hope this gets easier and I can quit freaking out b/c I'm having some major anxiety issues with it! Everyone was really good about just looking from a distance, but it still just freaks me out!


Last night John and Sonya came over to visit for a little bit and brought pizza.
Today we went to Wal-Mart. My first trip in a long time, Corbin's first ever (also his first time to wear jeans!). hehe! We were out of EVERYTHING I think! I am glad that is out of the way! I'm def. going to have to do the sling though b/c I can't see over the silly baby seat when it's on the cart! haha! Corbin slept the whole time- such a good baby! My Uncle Dan sent B some "big brother" money so he got a new game for the wii (Mario and Sonic Winter Olympics). It's pretty fun! :) We're just hanging out tonight and relaxing.

7 comments:

Brookeanne said...

I think I'm in love!!! I especially loved the pic of the boys in their matchy pj's. We are with you in the germ department. I'm so sick of everyone being sick. I'm glad that you're standing your ground if you're worried about it! Sending healthy prayers your way!

TheButterfly2 said...

LOVE the pic of the boys in their baseball pjs and the last one!

I just feel for you SO much with the germ thing since we were totally there. And even now that the doctos have given us the all clear I STILL have trouble! Good thinking to have the sign!!!! Once when I had to take Lancelot to the mall and we were waiting for an elevator this annoying old woman came and shoved her hands in his face before I could stop her! I went BALLISTIC on her!!!! The sign is a VERY smart idea!

Brandi said...

I know you definately need to be careful with a tiny baby... but I'm the opposite... probably a little to much. But i think honestly kids (when they are a little older of course) need to be exposed to germs or their immune systems don't get a chance to do their job and build immunities. We've been blessed with very healthy children... who knows if it's all the germs and places they've been exposed to or just a blessing i don't know. All i know is ava would drag her hands on the ground in india- which is beyond nasty and dirty with animal and human pee and poop everywhere- and then before we knew it pop her thumb in her mouth at 18mo!!! Even I was freaked out then!!! You definately have two very cute little boys in those pictures!!!

Jeremy, Kali, Crystal, Mason, & Clay said...

I can't see over the car seat either...it skinks being short...lol!!!

Susie said...

Beautiful Boys! We've had the Graber Olympics going on with the same Wii game you have. The kids got it for Christmas from their Aunt & Uncle. Very fun! Sometimes the kids would watch the Olympics and then the next day would play the same games they saw on TV. It was funny. The snowbal games are fun, don't think I saw that on the real olympics though! LOL!

Boothbloggers said...

I am so happy for you! Love the new pictures! I have been working so much that I just now read your birth story-my goodness girl! that is awesome that you had such great nurses (i'm in training to be an L& D nurse). It really does make all the difference. My postpartum nurse saved my life on our last day in the hospital-she walked in, i was crying, corbin was crying and my poor husband was trying to fix everything. :) She gave me pain meds & andI napped, she took corbin to the nursery and dean cleaned our room and packed us up.I don't know what we would've done without her. I'm so glad you had such a great hospital experience despite the NICU and a blood transfusion. You are one tough cookie, girl!! Congrats on you beautiful baby boy!

Sapphire Sweets by Emily said...

love the pics and all the stories of C's "firsts"! B looks like he is loving being a big brother!