Sunday, February 7, 2010

While We Wait...

Well, I haven't updated since Wednesday, because I've been sick since Tuesday night and I haven't done much of anything (well maybe besides whine and complain to my poor husband!). Sorry I fell off the 14 day Love Challenge bandwagon. I was super excited about it and it was going so well, but then getting sick kind of put a damper on things... You all can still go to Amy's blog at www.womensmarriageministry.blogspot.com and do the challenges along with her. That's what I'm going to do, but I don't think I'm going to post them since I'm behind now! Ryan was sick last week (think I mentioned that...). On Tuesday on the way to the dr. we were talking about how great it was that I hadn't caught it (my dad, grandma, mom, and co-worker have all had the same stuff). Well, not 3 hours later on our way home I was pretty sure I was getting sick. Head cold/sinus infection, not exactly sure what, but I do know it's been miserable, and especially already being hugely pregnant and uncomfortable! This morning I am FINALLY feeling quite better... Wednesday and Thursday I didn't really move from the couch. Friday I did go to work, but only because there was stuff that I really had to do (no one else was in my office on Friday so I wasn't giving my germs out!). I really thought I should of been feeling better, but yesterday was miserable too! In other news, while we wait on Corbin we've mainly been hanging out in our pj's (because that's about all I can fit in!).



playing blocks :)
going to gatti town after my appointment
such a stud!


riding some motorcycles ;)

bowling...
not even sure? just living life with a 5 year old little boy!

he's cute even when he is being dorky :)



Last night we went to my parents for homemade lasagna for my cousin Brooke's birthday. It was nice to visit, but we didn't stay long since I felt like poo. Tonight we're going to some of my families house to watch the Superbowl game. Only 17 more days to wait at the most.... :)

5 comments:

Sonya said...

I'm sooo glad your feeling better. I miss you guys. Hailey is better today also. Hopefully it will stay that way, then we can come see you guys again. I love the pictures of B (as usual) I never get tired of seeing his adorable face.

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Boo. Im ready for baby! :) Im sure you are too. Hope youre feeling better and "ready".

noahandlylasmommi said...

So sorry you have been sick. That is no fun. You are sooo close though!!

Desiree' said...

ugh i bet your ready for that baby, i know i am ready for mine and im not even 30 wks! Dru loves gatties!! B looks like a typical boy...just love boys so much!!

TheButterfly2 said...

Hope you are feeling better! We've had that same cold here. Me and both kids had it for a month. Hope it clears up quick and you are all energized for Corbin's arrival!