i probably wouldn't let him go if i wasn't going or she couldn't go...
i'm over protective like that.
then they went to the mall and played awhile while they waited on the carousel to open
he rode in the "spinny thing" and made it go "really really fast" :)
he must not have his momma's stomach (i cannot ride anything that spins!)

Then they ate at the mall before heading home (not sure what this face is?!)
He was a worn out little boy, but had so much fun! Him and my mom also went and delivered all the donuts he had sold on their way back. It was fun listening to him tell me all about it, but I was sad to have missed out on being there with him.
3 comments:
ummm donuts...or as Sarah the girl I babysat for used to say "no-duts"
Looks like he had a blast! I'm the same way...I can't ride anything that spins either!
I was in E-ville last week with my parents and as we were leaving Sam's you could smell those yummy donuts. So....we just had to get some. Krispy Kreme are my fav. donuts but I don't get them very often!!
Post a Comment