Sunday, January 9, 2011

11 Months

It seems that this was a big month for Corbin. He went from crawling and only pulling up a few times to constantly pulling up on anything and everything (the day after I posted his 10 month post this happened, go figure!). He is also now a climber and has NO fear. Yikes! He has had two bruises (one on his cheek and now on his forehead) because he is just constantly falling and hitting his head. I just told Ryan yesterday that I don't remember B being quite so rough! I also think that it is b/c he is always playing and trying to do what Brycen does or get where Brycen is so it results in more accidents than B probably had b/c he was the first or maybe he's just a wild child! lol.

Corbin loves to play peek-a-boo and it keeps him entertained for a long time :)

He has seven teeth now (4 on top and 3 on bottom).

He will let go of whatever he is holding on to and stand for a few seconds before gently sitting himself down on the ground- it's pretty comical.

He begs to take a bath- like sits and bangs on the closed bathroom door. It's pitiful! lol.

I tried to trim his bangs b/c he kept hitting at his face b/c they were in his eyes- haha-- that didn't go well! I have to get him a hair cut appointment SOON... I just keep procrastinating about it b/c I know it will make him look even older.

He's still in size 4 diapers and 12-18 month clothes. I can tell his pants are actually looser on his belly though- he is thinning out. His hands are still SUPER chubby :)

He has mastered a sippy cup by himself now.

Doesn't seem to have time to take his bottles and gets distracted from it easily... I'm hoping it will be easy for him to give them up!

Likes all the big people food we give him and says "bite" as soon as he's swallowed b/c he wants more!

He says "momma", "dada", "bubba", "bite", "no-no" (we probably hear this one the most often now!), "brrrmmm-brrmmm" (when playing w/ cars and trucks).

He crawls under toys and the table and gets stuck ALL the time! He crawls between the end table and the couch. He squeezes himself into the tiniest places and then squeals!!

Started at a new sitter and seems to love it! He doesn't have stranger anxiety yet that I can really tell.

Not sure on his length and weight, but I'd say he's a little taller than last month and about the same weight. We go for his 1 yr check up on his birthday.

We love you Corbin Fisher!

4 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

He is such a cutie! Can't believe it's been 11 mos!

Ashley said...

I was laughing at the part where he gets stuck and squeals. lol. You will have to get a little pool this summer for sure!!!!

Rhonda said...

So fun!! I love the car noises! I bet he gets that from big brother ;)

Jessie said...

oh girlie...we are SO much alike. I,too, worry incessantly about my kids when they're sleeping, eating, etc. It is so hard not to, but like Courtney said, we have to lay them in God's hands because they are His children, first :) On another note, I am the same way when it comes to forgetting how to transition/add meals instead of bottle! I remember easy into it with Koen and with Kate I feel so lost! I keep looking back at old blogs to see what I was doing with him! Lol! And I also laughed when koen fell in the potty---well after he stopped crying :)