Tuesday, January 11, 2011

365- Day 11

Day 11:

Unexpected Snow Day At Home With My Boys!
Well, I expected the snow, but was planning on taking the boys to my moms (she watches them if school is out and I'm working). Buttt she text me this morning to say she now has the stomach flu. :( Ick!

Sooo, Besides the fact that I was already up as normal at 5am and ready to walk out the door at 6:30 I still was pretty pumped about not getting out in the cold and snow and dragging the boys out.

I have organized a few different things and read and played w/ the boys and cuddled and done all those snow day things :)

2 comments:

Guatmama said...

good for you! would love one of those...maybe someday!

Rhonda said...

I would LOVE a snow day!!! Those just don't happen here in Mexico :(