Wednesday, January 12, 2011

365- Day 12

Day 12:
This morning I thought I'd go to work since I was off yesterday (it's normally my day off on Wednesday, but I had stuff I really needed to get done). The boys and I loaded up in Ol' Bessie and headed to the sitters'. Her road wasn't good AT ALL, but we made it to her house. I dropped the boys off and was making my way back to the highway when I got STUCK. ughh!! Her dad came and worked on the road with the tractor and helped me get unstuck thankfully, but I was thinking at that point I probably should of just stayed at home and enjoyed my day off.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh no! I'm you were able to get some help. If there is even an icicle outside around here, the entire city shuts down and no one goes anywhere. :)

Rhonda said...

That sounds AWFUL!!! If our roads looked even remotely close to that, the entire city would be shut down!! My mom got 2-3" in AR and they've been out of school for 3 days! :)

Leah Robinson said...

Glad you are ok...those darn snow drifts really sucked!

SONDRA PRICE said...

I just have to say that I LOVE that you named your van! hehehe