
Corbin Fisher (11 mo) and Kenzlie Rayne (9 mo)
They are almost exactly 2 months apart (Feb. 9th and April 11th)
Corbin LOVED Miss Kenzlie's pink four-wheeler (he is in his diaper b/c I was getting ready to change him into his pj's when he discovered this toy!). This is what I had already decided to get him for his birthday (minus the pinkness).
I wasn't sure if he would be able to do it himself yet, but happily he already can so now I'm super happy we decided to get him one for his birthday.
He loved it!
He got mad when the battery died!
He got mad when the battery died!
I told Ryan last night when B turned one I remember thinking how big one was...
Now I just want Corbin to stay my little baby... not happening-- he is doing something new every day!
(Like he now cruises on furniture- transitions from holding on to a toy moves to the couch or table, etc).
Brycen was walking at 9 1/2-10 mo. so I guess I should be happy he's waiting this long, but it just makes him seem so big and I'm not ready for him to grow up (but so happy he's healthy and here!).





2 comments:
I love that little 4-wheeler! And I think he looks cute on pink ;) Basically everything H plays with is pink because it was A's :) It's ok...he's confident in his manhood! C will LOVE that for his bday...what a great idea!
Corbin looks like such a little man:) He will LOVE his little 4-wheeler!! Think he will be able to keep up with B on his big one?!! Ha! B is such a cutie, I would love to watch him play b-ball sometime. Oh and I don't think we are EVER going to get together this winter!! We all have bad head colds now. It's always something!
Post a Comment