Dinko (don't ask where B comes up with these names, b/c I have NO idea!)
he is the fattest of them all! (i'm talking like rolls upon rolls) this picture doesn't do him justice! the puppies are all starting to play with each other, but this little stinker is so fat he just waddles around and watches them!!
We still have at least 2 maybe 3 to give away..... any takers?!


6 comments:
Hi Chelsa! I'm sure Brycen is so fun to watch playing with the puppies. What kind of puppies are they???
Awww, the puppy is too adorable!!! Hunter's favorite thing is to come up with pet names.....she is always playing "Animal Shelter" and gets all her stuffed animals together, names them, and then tried to get us to adopt them..haha!! B is too cute!
Aww...he is so cute! What kind of puppies are they?
the mom is 1/2 beagle and 1/2 bassett.... the dad... um yah we're not real sure. whoops!
Hey uhh Hailey is going to be upset. That is the puppy she picked out! OOPS! I guess she'll have to pick another!
He's so cute! Brycen sounds like my little girl with the name he picked. She makes stuff up all the time - names for her dolls, mostly - but her favourite ones are Chala and Calia...so if we let her name a puppy, you can bet it would have one of those names. I think we'll wait a few years, though. :)
Post a Comment