Hello again, Lorice has called and Chelsa has had a pretty rough day and in need of a lot of rest.
She is having to be given blood and platelets again and they are asking that anyone who had planned on going there this evening to please hold off until at least tomorrow.
They are not trying to be ungreatful, however at this time their main concern is Chelsa's health.
They are asking for the continued prayers for the whole family but especially Chelsa at this time, for this to turn around and she continue to recover the way she had been!
Thanks again to everyone for the understanding and continued support,Love and Prayers!
19 comments:
We will be praying continuously for you Chelsa. My heart is aching with you.
This is heartbreaking. I'm so very, very sorry. My prayers are with you.
I am still praying for you Chelsa and your family. I can't even imagine what you are going through. I know it has to be scary to still be at the hospital. But at the same time I know you are being comforted in any way possible by God, family and friends. All day I have been thinking about you and it just breaks my heart for this to happen to such a great person like you. You are such a sweet girl Chelsa. God has his plans but sometimes they can be really tough on us.
Sending prayers for Chelsa!!!
OMG I dont even know you! But my heart is breaking for you. I will be praying for you and your family.
Many prayers for you and your family.
Praying for your family. so sorry.
My heart is just aching. You and your family will be in my prayers.
Chelsa,
You are such an inspiration. Your strength and faith in the Lord are truly incredible. You and your family are in our prayers daily.
Chelsa,
You and your family are in my prayers. You have such strength and faith in God and I know that he is there with you comforting and placing his hands upon you to heal. We love you and pray for your healing during this time. You are such a great friend.
I don't even know where to begin to tell you how sorry I am. I just want you to know that you are loved and cared about. I hope you get well soon. Love and prayers.
I stumpled upon your blog through another blog. I am so sorry for your loss. My heart is aching for you. I too lost my son. I was 36 weeks so I can relate to what you are feeling and going through. I feel that possibly I came upon your blog with this fresh hurt of yours for a reason since I too experienced a similiar loss. Please let me know if there is anything I can do or help you with. Your family is in my prayers
I just came upon your blog. We are praying for you and your family. I am so very sorry for your loss. God Bless!
I just found out about your heartbreak. Weeping with those who weep. Mourning with those who mourn.
We are praying,
The Murray Crew
Chelsa and family, I happened to stumble on your blog from Audrey Caroline's (of which I just found) and although I don't know you, or your pain, please know that I am lifting you up in prayer. I pray that you continue to be surrounded by loved ones and strangers alike who will support you during this difficult time. I pray that your health is restored so you may begin healing your heart. May God be your strength, and may He reveal himself to you in your darkest moments.
Coming over from Angie Smith's Bring the Rain...just wanted you to know that we are praying for you and I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious little one. Please feel free to email if there is anything we can do: sufficientgraceministries@gmail.com
Praying His comfort and sufficient grace as He carries you...
In His Grace,
Kelly Gerken
Sufficient Grace Ministries
www.sufficientgrace.net
http://sufficientgrace-kelly.blogspot.com
I am so sorry to hear the devastating news.
My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
May the Lord grant you peace, strength and faith. May he keep you all in his embrace.
Love
Em
from Australia
This is the first time I have been to your blog.I learned about you through the Bring the Rain blog.I will be praying for you and your entire family.My heart is broken for you tonight.
Always praying! God will bring you through this!!
<3
Post a Comment