*brycen's swingset got blown over and the ladder was completely destroyed (big huge heavy wooden swingset), so daddy made a new one :) i love having such a handy husband!
those "y's" i was bragging about :)
"be still and know that i am god" the verse i kept and still do keep coming back to after losing andon. i found this sign and thought it would be perfect above a collage of pictures of him!
B playing dr. while daddy was in the ER he thought this mask was really the coolest thing ever :) haha
getting ready to get a haircut from mamaw gizzy :) he loves getting his haircut! i think he is so handsome! i can't believe he is getting so big!
*Wednesday night we had group-it was good as always! This week everyone really got into the discussion which was nice! Sometimes I have something to add to conversations and I hold back and then regret it so I'm really trying not to do that with this group!
*Last night after we got home we ran to Jasper to Home Depot (Ryan finally brought home that bathroom vanity he made and we had to get the new facet and light fixtures for that bathroom (pictures to come). Then we went to Wal-Mart. I was so glad to get walmart out of the way because I was planning on going this evening. Now I can just go straight home-which I am looking VERY forward to!
**Hope everyone has a great weekend! I have a wedding shower tomorrow to go to for my cousin and that's our only plans besides doing stuff around home. I'm so glad for a break from all this running!! Hopefully we can get a lot accomplished outside. Tomorrow we want to get a load of mulch to cover up all our landscaping, it looks pretty bad after the winter! The green house right up the road opens up tomorrow, so we'll be running there to get the mulch. Then I'm sure we'll find plenty of other things to do outside/around the house!
8 comments:
Well you better get your mulching done tomorrow... because I hear rain and snow in the future... Weird I know. But by next Wed its supposed to be normal spring weather... welcome to indiana! Ps. Love the sign & collage!!
That collage and the verse are both beautiful.
Hi Chelsa,
Don't you just love those candles...I always stock up on them, and even get some for gifts!
I know we don't know each other, but I feel like I do! I know I have saw you at Walmart before-seems like I am there all the time! I think Ryan maybe used to play basketball the same time my brother did for North Daviess.
I just wanted to tell you how much of an inspiration you are to me and alot of people and what a cute little boy Brycen is....we almost named Trevor that when he was born! Well take care-I love reading your blogs!
Chelsa,
Just got back from the second time around place in Brownstown-long drive, but well worth it. They have outside toys galore, as well as inside stuff too. It is like a smaller version of once upon a child! I got a play house and a little table for around 80 bucks. They have brand new stuff, but alot of used stuff, and it is clean, and all. I recommend it. I love Yard sales just like you. I get some really good bargains on kids clothes! Well have a good weekend!
What cute photos, especially the last one! What a huge smile! :D
Hey love those y's He is sooo smart! Miss you all and I hope B is feeling better!
I love the verse and pictures. It looks perfect. I agree with you that Brycen is quite handsome! Hope you guys had a great weekend :)
Post a Comment