Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Brycen dressed himself this morning... well at least part of his outfit... can you guess which part? lol. He found this tie in his closet yesterday and I guess he thought he needed to wear it to school. I almost told him no, but he said please, and man, he looked so cute!
It really just cracked me up for the most part. I tried to explain that ties go w/ dress shirts, but he didn't care and didn't want a dress shirt on, so this is how he went to school.
I'm so thankful for a precious little boy who makes me smile... even at 6:30 in the morning! :)

9 comments:

Sonya said...

That is too cute. So glad you let him wear it!!

Jessie said...

Adorable! His teacher will get a kick out of it too. That's something I love about my job--you never know how those little guys are going to come to school or what they're going to say!;)

**Kaycee Gingerich** said...

HAHA. He so cute!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

I love it! I will purposely dress my boys like that. Ha If I ever get a boY!

Jeremy, Kali, Crystal, Mason, & Clay said...

How cute!!! Isn't it great to have a happy kid in the morning??? Makes the day soooo much better!!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Gotta let kids do there own thing!

Ashley said...

I bet he was so proud of dressing himself!! So cute!

Leilanni said...

Oh my word he is so precious!!

LaSandra said...

How adorable!