Saturday, October 3, 2009

Some Sneak Peaks

I know i've been keeping everyone in suspense with all these on-going house projects we've been doing! lol. I still don't want to post pictures b/c we have lots of little details to do in the kitchen and front living room (like paint, tiling for backsplash, etc...), but I thought I'd post a few sneak peaks :)

Here is the laundry room before. EW.

Here is the laundry room cabinets Ryan made for me! (We also painted in here).
Here is the butt ugly kitchen before... I mean I really despised this place.

I know this is a tiny little sneak peak, but HELLO, can you even imagine? It is looking SOOOO good! We have our new counter tops on and now all the doors on! There is still trim work to do and tiling to do for the backsplash and painting on the wall, but I can tell you I just smile every time I see it! It looks sooo country- which is what our house is done in. It just fits perfectly. They aren't as white as they look in this picture, they are a country/antique white. Ryan has done an amazing job!

This is the front living room before... you can't tell so much from this picture, but this carpet was stained TERRIBLY! Just ask anyone that's been to my house! I love the new carpet! It makes the room sooo much more cozy (probably b/c I'm not afraid to touch the floor!). Seriously, no matter how much we cleaned the carpet the stains wouldn't come out (they were from the previous owner). We still have painting and trim to do in here.
Our old table

LOVE OUR NEW ONE! It is so country and goes so much better w/ our house. I can't take a picture of the whole room b/c it's a mess w/ stuff out of our kitchen!

9 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Loving these updates and can't wait for more pics!

Guatmama said...

LOOKING GREAT!!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

I NEED MORE PICTURES! ps. love the green in your laundry room. Your laundry blew my laundry room away! Boo...

Jennifer said...

I know what you mean when you say..You walk in and you like it...don't that just feel so good!

Sonya said...

Love the color of your laundry room. Can't wait to see the finished kitchen:)

Anonymous said...

love all the sneak peaks.. and the colors... i'm beggin on my man to let me update a few things around here.. he's not much into that..:(

Jeremy, Kali, Crystal, Mason, & Clay said...

If the rest of the updates look as good as the laundry room...then it'll all be amazing looking!!!

Tera said...

Loving it!! My kitchen/dining area is a similar green. I love it so much that I think I'm going to use it again at the new house! (Plus, I already have a lot of decor to go with it.)

noahandlylasmommi said...

Love the new laundry room :)