"I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."
Isaiah 12:2
This verse really touched my heart today. I have a problem with worrying and being afraid, of many different things. It is much easier to speak "of" the truth than it is to live it out though. I KNOW the Lord is my strength and my song... and my salvation, but I need to do a better job of living that out. It is so hard to fully trust HIS plan for my life instead of MY plan. The unknown is always scary, but the Lord says there is no need to be afraid.
If I can pray for you today (or tomorrow) or whenever, please let me know. Our burdens are always so much lighter when lifted to the Lord.
Please, pray for me. Pray that I can get through the rest of this pregnancy with the joy and happiness that I had while pregnant with Andon. I fear the unknown, but I'm praying not to be afraid and to trust the Lord. He is my strength and and my song... my salvation.
12 comments:
I struggle with worry too- it's so easy to give into fear! I found this quote and I love it: "I can look around and find fear, or I can look up and find faith".. You will be in my prayers!!!:)
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
Love you Chelsa!! I pray for you every day :)
always Chelsa. Thanks for sharing your heart. I know its hard.
Praying.
you are always in my prayers! thanks for sharing, so many of us can relate!! I needed to hear that today too! :)
Pregnancy fears just might possibly be one of the greatest fears there is. I struggle with that too. I'm praying for you!!
You know I always pray for you but Ill be keeping you in my prayers extra right now!! Im here for you!
I pray every day for you and your family. :)
That could have been my post. :)I've been struggling with fear constantly and just when I think I've got a handle on it, it creeps back in. I totally am right there with you. But, I've been told if your living in fear, your not serving God and faith can't exist with fear. Praying for you and a healthy baby and pregnancy.
Def praying that all will be safe and well!
I pray for you all the time sweetie! I know you have spoke many times about Trusting in God and I know it is something you are always trying to do and actually do often. I am glad you are always bringing this subject up and reminding us:)
Oh, girl, you know I totally struggle with the same thing. Will for sure be praying a peace that passes understanding over you! Please pray for peace in our household. The enemy seems bent on distracting and discouraging us. The last month has been one spiritual attack after another. Sigh.
Anyway - I can only imagine what a daily battle it must be for you. Understandable given what you've been through for sure. Loving your faith and desire to be in His hands (and you are). Keep hanging in there!
Post a Comment